Thursday, February 10, 2011

Almost done

Well as you can see the blog is almost done! I am so excited! Its not exactly what I wanted but its getting there. I figured as long as it was presentable its fine. I haven't put the page links or the drop down menu yet but its coming!

So I said this blog was going in a new direction. I still plan to post coupon deals but I will also have some tutorials on how to coupon shop. I will also be doing coupon webinars so stay tuned for that as well.

Now for the new stuff............................................

I have been a homeschooler for 7 years now and have gathered quite a bit of info over the years. I follow blogs of some of the most awesome homeschoolers I have ever seen. I also have friends on Facebook that all have shared some really great info with me. So I want to give that to my readers as well.

I will be including curriculum I have created as well as links to other great resources. And because I'm a couponer I know how to find a great deal so be prepared to find some of the best homeschool bargains here.

My blog will also share recipes especially awesome vegetarian recipes as I am making the transition from pescatarian to vegetarian to vegan. I will also be trying out some great raw food recipes and reviewing a few cookbooks along the way.

If your a lover of natural hair or thinking about making the transition check out my blog. You will find everything from product reviews to tutorials right here.

There is so much more that will be available just stay tuned. I am updating this blog daily.
So please click the follow button and join me on the wonderful journey. I am so glad to be back! Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment