Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coupon Frenzy

Well my week sure has been busy and I am not done yet. I have been constantly kicking myself over the deals I have been missing due to my lack of organization. So whats the solution?

A coupon binder!

Now I have had this binder for a few months now and have neglected to use because of my busy family life. I even had the nerve to splurge on the card protectors and not use them. Thank God I wasn't running around with the bag of coupons that I had to sort through to match up my deals, what a headache!

So all week I have been clipping coupons and categorizing them in the binder and boy has this been a job...whew!

I will post a picture of the final product. I sure wish I had done a before and after shot, but the end result is most important. Anyway I am not done but when I am everyone can see. I will be so much easier to find that coupon I am looking for. YAY! Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment