Friday, May 22, 2009

Free Boobs?

Money Saving Mommy I thought I had seen it all when I heard about that Golddiggin' dating service SugarDaddie.com on Dr. Phil.


MyFreeImplants.com is an online community. Through this website and our street team, we bring together two groups of people:

  • Women that have a strong desire to enhance their physical appearance through cosmetic surgery
  • Benefactors who wish to help these women improve their self esteem and confidence through cosmetic surgery
Check out Money Saving Mommy for more details. Or just click on the link to the site.

And for the record, I am happy with my boobs...LOL Best Blogger Tips
  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment